Saturday, October 31, 2009

The HAPPIEST day of my life!!!!!!!!!

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!(if you mind...) Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, it started like this.

it was October 29, 2009. Recess time, the last day of exam. yeah!!!!!! Anyway, Yessundra and i were having a great time together, then, suddenly, out of nowhere, Juen Hong poped right in front of me!!!!! i was like " what the hell!!??" Then, he asked me (in chinese)" what do you want?". Because i was running, and my hair was like sooo freaking messy, i was like sooo freaking blur and weird, and finally said" what?". Then, he walked away slowly. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't even dream that he would actually talk to me, but he did!!!!!!!!!!! When he walked away, Yessundra and i were like screaming!!!!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!!! Quickly, i told Xin Yin and my classmate!!!! i was screaming crazily!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!! He is so cute!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

OMG la u Chui li..o_O