Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year day

The first day i did is went to my grandma house. I unpacked my stuff and played MAHJONG. YEY!!! i win more than my brother, but not more than my father.

Anyway, we ate dinner, and play MAHJONG (again). than my parents want to go back to PJ, but i didn't, because my cousins is there. So my mother, father and my brother went back to PJ.In the middle of the night, we played my cousin's laptop, SIMS VACATION, than, we fell asleep, so my cousin off the laptop and went to sleep.

In the morning, i woke up early because there are SOOOOO many FIREWORKS! Anyway, i wanted to play the laptop again, but my cousin(EVE) is still in her dreams, so i brushed my teeth, and waited for my cousins to wake up. When she woke up, i ask her wheather can i play her laptop. So i play the laptop until my parents come. When i called my mother, they were in TESCO buying stuff.

When my parents came, i was still playin' the laptop.While i played the laptop, my parents are cookin' lunch. So, i ate lunch, and my brother STOLE the laptop from me!!! So i have no choice to play MAHJONG..

No comments: