Saturday, January 10, 2009

My new school

BOOM !
school life start , oh wait ?!?
forget to mention that im in SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE this year.
SMK DAMANSARA JAYA a.k.a SMKDJ (MUSIC SCHOOL FOR LIFE)
FORM 1 babehhhhhhhh ! xDD
guess what is my emotions ? DAMN HAPPY !
YAY ! ! ! ! !

Oh well , first thing first , i love my form teacher.
She's my favorite teacher and her name is Miss Eliyan <33
Hah , she asked us to call her MISS EILY ! Cool. =)
Second , i god damn hate my malay teacher. She sucks. Arghhh !
Why ? because she is a dicipline teacher in my school. -.-
Anyway , i did lotsa good stuffs. Example , i make a lot of friends , i helped teachers often and im trying to be a librarian. A.W.E.S.O.M.E ! ! ! And yeah , get more points. xDD

Hmm , nothing much actually. Just blog for fun. Huhuhuhu ^^
So thats all for now
ttfn =]
<33

No comments: